We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisse, The...
reviews: 74
Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

As promised yesterday I have visited the Keukenhof today to see how it looks like now. I also visited the Dutch Folklore Festival. To my opinion the Keukenhof improved a lot from last weeks. The new seeded grass started to grow and I watched some yellow and red early tulips. For the first time this year I got some spring feelings.

If you like to seen how the Keukenhof and the festival looked like you can have a look at my pictures at: https:/… The pictures are sorted chronological so the newest pictures are at the end.

Salem, Virginia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

Thanks so much for posting your pictures! I'm going to be there in a couple of weeks, and I'm excited to see that the tulips are finally starting to bloom.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
reviews: 9
2. Re: Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

thanks Cor for the pictures!

Lisse, The...
reviews: 74
3. Re: Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

Hi Nina, I felt realy happy at the Keukenhof today. For the first time this year there was a sign of spring in the air. Yesterday I saw the first blooming hyacinth fields (see my pictures) and today I saw some more tulips blooming at the Keukenhof. Besides that it was much more busy at the Keukenhof today which added to the atmosphere. The folklore festival was nice to see and a lot of foreign visitors loved the traditional dressed woman and men. A lot of pictures have been made. For me this was the first day of the season the Keukenhof felt like last year. But .... it can only get better!!

Quebec City, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
reviews: 2
4. Re: Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

Thank you for posting!

5. Re: Dutch Folklore Festival at the Keukenhof today.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2014