We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The top rated coffeeshops

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 6
The top rated coffeeshops

I'm hearing great things about Grey Area and Amnesia in relation to the quality of their product.

But, having said that, i am yet to experience these places myself . However, i will be this weekend and will post my experience.

Has anyone else got any useful information and advice in relation to the best coffee shops for quality product, atmosphere, venue etc.

Cheers - Happy smoking!

53 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
reviews: 7
51. Re: The top rated coffeeshops

imo Barneys is a tourist trap,, ther e gear is snt the best,, the 3 top in my opinion are C?S Voyagers. c/s Utopia, c/s 1e hulp, c/s grey area,, for has try c/s bluebird,, and for great kushs Voyagers is the place..

enjoy your trip,,

Peace matty

www.flickr.com/photos/amsmatty

Houston, Texas
reviews: 15
52. Re: The top rated coffeeshops

I had a great experience with Stone's Cafe on Warmoesstraat 59. I went there because the guy working the desk at St Christopher's Inn at the Winston recommended it. He also warned me the prices was a little higher than other Coffee Shops. I was ok with it since it was only a few blocks down from where I stayed.

Granted the shop is small but it was worth every penny. I'm heading back for my 42nd birthday in Sept. I plan on trying a few other places. This will be my 3rd trip to Amsterdam. I usually went back to my Hostel so I'd be in a safe environment.

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
53. Re: The top rated coffeeshops

Stones is a nice shop too bad its one on the list to be closed

Reply to: The top rated coffeeshops
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted