We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

side trip to Delft?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Augusta, Georgia
reviews: 54
side trip to Delft?

We will be in Amsterdam for two days in June. We are considering a trip to Delft on one of those days. Is it a "must do"? Other suggestions...

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 119
1. Re: side trip to Delft?

Delft is a very popular day trip from Amsterdam and is easy to get to by train. I like it there but I like Utrecht and Leiden too.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 75
2. Re: side trip to Delft?

To be honest nice as Delft is, you would be better to see more of Amsterdam. You cannot see everything in the time you have there!

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: side trip to Delft?

im biased..with 2 days i would stay in amsterdam..has everything delft has only 3 times as much

Augusta, Georgia
reviews: 54
4. Re: side trip to Delft?

Thank you...we will do some investigating to see what Amsterdam has to offer.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: side trip to Delft?

you are in the right place to do that..

Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 12
6. Re: side trip to Delft?

we loved delft, but with only two days would agree that it can wait for your next visit.

7. Re: side trip to Delft?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2014