We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 8
Accommodation

Hi,

I am really struggling choosing a place to stay and i'm looking for some help!

I'd like somewhere fairly central if possible for around 70euro (ish) a night inc breakfast.

What time do the trams run until at night, if they stop fairly early this would also be another reason for having more a centralised hotel/B&B.

Thank you!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
1. Re: Accommodation

tripadvisor.com/…4637908

Trams and transportation issues late at night is hardly the only reason we almost always advise folks to stay close in.

It's a wonderful, fun, safe city and staying out in the burbs misses a lot of that.

That said take a quick skim at the last 15-20 pages of this 186 page thread.

You can stay in an upscale 4 star double room for the price of a 1 or 2 star. And it will be well located in the centre.

Ask if you have any questions.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
2. Re: Accommodation

Just saw the breakfast required. You will not get breakfast if you bid. You can get a 4 star for within your budget or very close but no breakfast.

How important is that breakfast?

3. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 15, 2014