We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds UK
reviews: 11
cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

I have looked at various sites and hotels are coming up quite expensive.

Anyone know any backstreet hotels that are clean and cheap, i dont care if small or have to share a bathroom just dont want bed bugs and really uncomfortable beds. Ive stayed in places that people have called hell holes but i considered them ok. its for one night and im not fussy thanks for any help.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 8
1. Re: cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

A max of $80?

Single or double room?

If a single it can be done. Something like the Hotel Brouwer would be perfect and I think within your budget for a small single. They do have a lift and ensuite. Hard to find at that price.

This hotel is very hard to get into.

Three are lots of OK or decent 2 stars around within your budget as well as some true dumps.

But you need to read the reviews. We are not talking Hilton quality or upkeep here for a lot of them.

Or you could stay in an upscale 4 star double room for a little bit more. Maybe $95-$100 all in inc tax. But for that you would have to bid via Priceline NYOP. Something very popular here.

Depends how you want to go.

Edited: 7:29 am, January 13, 2013
Quebec City, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
reviews: 2
2. Re: cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

http://www.hotelvangelder.nl/rooms.php Single €50 (shared bathroom) or €60 (private bathroom). Breakfast incl.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
3. Re: cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

Try the Easy hotel (from the Easyjet group) in De Pijp. You don't say weekend or weekday but some other likely suspect you can check out to check in:

Crystal, Freeland, Avenue, Cornerhouse, The Globe, Tourist Inn, Bycycle Hotel, Hotel city Garden, The Grand Amsterdam, the Abba, Quentin Arrive (a fav with one of out regulars), The King, De Malmoolen.

You can also try one of the new hotels just opened which might have deals on like the Espresso and Iron Horse.

I would check booking.com where you can filter by price.

4. Re: cheap clean hotel for between 30-50 pounds, is it possible

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 15, 2014