We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

Hi, can anyone tell me where to get the 48 bus from this hotel. also where it travels to when it gets to Amsterdam centre. i know the trains are quick but was thinking I would rather not have to go back to central station each time I return to the hotel.

Thanks for any info

Jinx

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
reviews: 3
1. Re: 48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

You can see the 48 on this map:

gvb.nl/reisinformatie/plattegronden/Pages/Li…

Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
2. Re: 48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

Have a look at googlemaps.

You can either use bus 48 or take the train

http://tinyurl.com/bgbrte7

Increase the map and you will see the busstop is at the south of the Orly square at 3 minutes walk.

After 12.30 midnight you will have to take the nightbus 348 to get back to the hotel.

Edited: 8:12 pm, January 09, 2013
Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 1
3. Re: 48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

Didn't notice your second question.

The 48 goes east after Central Station according to the map Pala posted.

You must realize Amsterdam centre is quite compact, so it doesn't matter that you arrive everyday at CS and walk or take the trams to Leidseplein, Rembrandtplein etc. Only for Museumplein area you will have to take tram 12 from the Orly square.

Buy an unlimited daycard for traveling in the city.

What happened to your win at the NH Amsterdam Centre?

liverpool
4. Re: 48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

I am still coming over on the 25th march,My wife and a large group of friends who are staying at meininger hotel.She had no say in choice of hotel,so was a little worried about returning late taxi,bus,train.she was told it was next to train station so thought it would be central station.

Thanks for Info

Jinx

5. Re: 48 bus from hotel meininger to central Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 12, 2014