We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

Hello! Any advice is greatly appreciated. If I purchase a Thalys ticket from Amsterdam to Paris, and I decide at last minute to board in Brussels instead of Amsterdam (as it is on the way to Paris) is this allowed since i've reserved and paid the entire journey? I'm an airline employee and have some flexibility as to my arrival city but want to book train tickets now to save money if possible. Thank you!

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
reviews: 3
1. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

I think that will be ok. I don't know for certain, of course.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 69
2. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

Won't be a problem. You might find someone has bagged your seat if it's better than your's but you won't have an issue doing this. You might be better just booking from Paris and if your plans change then you can tak the IC train (before the 9th December) or the Fyra after that.

I suppose it depends on how cheap you get your Thalys ticket.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
3. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

You can board the train at any point along your journey. Just make sure you get on the correct train as tickets are for specific times.

Manila, Philippines
4. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

What cheap train to take from Ede to Paris?

London
reviews: 31
5. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

@ no. 4 - answered on your other thread.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k586…

It's not good practice to jump into someone else's thread with an unrelated question.

6. Re: Can I board Thalys in Brusselsmid-journey Amsterdam to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 31, 2013