We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 25
Massage

Can anyone recommend a decent place for a massage for a female in a non sexual setting in Amsterdam? Just looking for a good full body thai or other style massage?

I checked previous posts but most of them are fairly old.

reviews: 3
21. Re: Massage

Be careful being charged for Thai massages.

Do NOT go to Asia Chinese & Thai massage (they also offer nail services) located near the Anne frank house.

This place is falsely advertising Thai massage. They do NOT offer real Thai massages. I was there yesterday & explained a traditional Thai massage that I had previously received in Thailand. They promised that if there's was not the same I wouldn't be charged. When I left early because it was nothing like a traditional Thai massage they not only charged me, but made me pay the Thai massage price which was €15 more than a other massage. This place should not even be listed as Thai massage. It was a huge ripoff.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
22. Re: Massage

ok, we get it..thanks!!...geez

23. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, August 18, 2013
liverpool, england
reviews: 144
24. Re: Massage

Nice of you to revive this old thread and post your very first post to tell us all about this place;

Do they wear latex gloves? or pay commission?

25. Re: Massage

I overlooked the year. If I had seen it I would not have posted. I have no experience with latex gloves as you seem to have. But they do have an original thai steam cabin. Strange people at tripadvisor to remove a normal post. Maybe nothing better to do. So they can remove my comment as well. Cheers to you all from Amsterdam.

26. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 21, 2014