We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night In Amsterdam - advice please

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dunsborough...
reviews: 4
One Night In Amsterdam - advice please

OK, my girlfirned and i fly in at 10am on a sat in july, leave at 7 the next night. I'm scanning every page i can see but some direct advice would be great.

We're looking for a good clean and well located hotel under E100 that is close to redlight, museums, good coffeeshops, and points of interest.

We're both more than happy and fit enough to walk all day long (maybe not after visiting a coffeeshop though) and are planning to walk around amsterdam and have somewhere close to the nightlife to sleep.

at the moment Hotel Brouwner is looking good, anyone know if it suits the above criteria?

Cheers

California
reviews: 1
1. Re: One Night In Amsterdam - advice please

The Brouwer is great and easily fits your criteria. Reserve right away though. It's very popular and Summer weekend rooms fill up months in advance.

If you go to www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/General/Home.html ...which is a great coffeeshop site, you'll also find the best downloadable Amsterdam city center map that I know of. The Brouwer is at Single and Blauburgwal (E3 on the map).

Yeh for walking! To give you an idea about the above map's scale, you can walk from Centraal Station at the top to the Rijksmuseum at the bottom in about 30 minutes if you hustle.

Dunsborough...
reviews: 4
2. Re: One Night In Amsterdam - advice please

Thanks Larry

I've emailed them, here's hoping i get in.

Cheers