We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Stay Apartments

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon, USA
reviews: 2
Short Stay Apartments

Does anyone know how to identify reputable short stay apartments services? I am looking at a multi-national "Short Stay Apartments" service that also has a "Short Stay Amsterdam" site. Anyone have experience with this? Can anyone recommend another service with which they have had a good experience? Thanks!

Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Short Stay Apartments

We booked an apartment with them and will be arriving next week. So far eveything has been fine. They have been responsive to questions and requests. We'll know more in a week!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 17
2. Re: Short Stay Apartments

I used http://amsterdam.citymundo.com in November and had no problems. Everything went really well, I was even able to check in 5 hours early!

Peace,

Balou

Oregon, USA
reviews: 2
3. Re: Short Stay Apartments

Thanks for the help! I looked into citymundo, and I was ready to go with them--but it turned out that they charge by the person and not the room, which for complicated reasons will not work to my advantage when I have to account for my expenses. It's much simpler for me when I travel with my wife on business trips to pay by the room. Too bad!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 7
4. Re: Short Stay Apartments

I have used www.airbnb.com for apartments in New York and Paris, and am now looking for one in Amsterdam. They have some fantastic apartments for far less than a small hotel room. It is also easy to use and reliable. You also pay by the apartment (room).

5. Re: Short Stay Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, June 04, 2010
London
reviews: 1
6. Re: Short Stay Apartments

Has anyone ever tried Direct Stay or Perfect Visit?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 58
7. Re: Short Stay Apartments

Rented from www.piedaterreproperties.com several times and been very happy.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Short Stay Apartments

I too have stayed several times with Pied a Terre properties and have always been very pleased with the apartment and service, but you may want too ask about stays shorter than 1 week.

Amsterdam
9. Re: Short Stay Apartments

when you reserve with CityMundo, the total price for one person is always the same as for two persons . You can request for just one person, and email CityMundo the room has to be for two.

10. Re: Short Stay Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 05, 2010