We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation for 3 people

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 5
Accomodation for 3 people

Hi, I was wondering someone can help us, we are traveling to amsterdam in december... and I'm trying to decide what's the best way to stay, we are a gruop of 3 adults, do you think it easy to find a medium priced room for the 3 of us, or it is better to have a single and a double room????

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Accomodation for 3 people

All depends on your budget and what you define as 'medium priced'.

Try one of the central booking sites for the dates you want - www.bookings.nl - is generally reccommended. If you find a hotel you are interested in it is wise to chech the reviews on here, they will give you a good idea of the place.

Hoofddorp, The...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Accomodation for 3 people

Hi there.

You might also try www.weekendjeweg.nl as this website has some offers with additional possibility sometimes to place an extra bed in the room.

Regards

Marcel

California
reviews: 1
3. Re: Accomodation for 3 people

For reference the Kap Hotel has triples for just under EUR 100 per night. This is two star budget priceing to me although the Kap is great value for your money.

If you're going between Christmas and New Year's hustle up as this is one of the busiest times of the year in Amsterdam and hotels fill up months in advance.