We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Hi, we have just booked two nights at Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky - we have previously stayed at Renaissance Amsterdam which we loved, but wanted to try another hotel. We thought the Krasnapolsky was in a terrific location for getting out and about. Have we made the right decision in staying here rather than Renaissance? What are the rooms like? Any comments much appreciated!

Ireland
reviews: 7
1. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Never stayed in it but have had a look at the ground floor and it looks big and impressive. Location is excellent.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 14
2. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Well 8 glowing reports / reviwes since May of this year and only two average / poor really speaks for itself.

You are correct , the location is perfect. I am told there are different rooms depending on the rates , but dont think any of them are cheap. I wouldnt worry , its an up-market place with a good reputation.

Auckland Region...
reviews: 72
3. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Hi, I have stayed at teh Krasnapolsky twice and had a nice room each time. Once I was upgraded t a huge roomoverlooking Dam Square which was wonderful. Not even noisy ! The restaurant is wonderful too and really a great place to start the day with breakfast. I am sure you will not be dissapointed!!