We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants around Rembrandplein

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Netherlands
restaurants around Rembrandplein

Any suggestions for moderately priced food for a family around Rembrandtplein?

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 13
1. Re: restaurants around Rembrandplein

Saturnino , Regulierdwarsstratt 5 , 1017 BJ Amsterdam. Tel 020-6390102. Simply the finest Italian food. Reasonably priced and wide and varied menu.

Stourbridge, United...
reviews: 35
2. Re: restaurants around Rembrandplein

What kind of food do you like and what is your budget?

There are may restaurants on Utrechtsstraat which is just off Rembrandtplein heading away from Dam Square.

Boston
reviews: 2
3. Re: restaurants around Rembrandplein

I was going to ask about the food as well. I looked up a few Italian restaurants but can anyone suggest where to find American food? I do plan to try some new foods but I'm sure my husband will be looking for a good steak place.

Thanks

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 13
4. Re: restaurants around Rembrandplein

Well w.p you wont find any lack of Grills/Steakhouses, they are everywhere. Mainly Argentinian in name.

Most doing a very similar style of food... Gauchos,Damstraat 5 , is ok. As is TER Restaurant Steakhouse

see www.ter-steakhouse.nl

Houston, TX
5. Re: restaurants around Rembrandplein

There is an excellent little sandwich shop in Rembrandtplein that opens only in the evenings..called ron johns...excellent sandwichs.

We also enjoyed Tomo which is a very good sushi place...one of the best from what I hear...also located in rembrandt

Coco's Outback for a pretty decent burger and beers...smoke friendly. Also ate at an Italian place next to coco's...was good as well