We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester, UK
reviews: 1
Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

I am visiting Amsterdam in August by myself, and am looking for a hostel/cheap hotel that does single rooms at around 40 euros per night. I am looking for somewhere with a bit of a party atmostphere, but clean is essential. I tried Hotel Hortus, which looked ideal, but they are full.

Any suggestions?

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 23
1. Re: Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

try www.hotelcornerhouse.nl

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
2. Re: Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

or The old Quarter which is on the edge of RLD , for details see reviews on this site. They have a "sister" place the Old Nickle. or www.hotelthecrown.com.. but not sure if they have any single rooms.

manchester, UK
3. Re: Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

Thank you very much! Am booked up in the Cornerhouse. Cant wait!

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
4. Re: Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

Your welcome Craig , glad to help. Its a genuine place and has a nice bar below. Although I dont stay there I do pop in for drink. Say hello to Martin , the barmen for me !

Brussels, Belgium
5. Re: Amsterdam Hostel for one person?

try this web-site:

www.hostelworld.com,

I guess one of the hostel in Amsterdam was the best of Europe in last years, it was something like pigpalace or whatever, you can find it and reviews about it from hostelworld.com or hostelz.com,

when I was in Amsterdam I stayed in Hotel Aspen, for a single room I payed 40 Euros per night in January,

have fun,

good luck