We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AZ Alkmaar tickets

Which Alkmaar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
AZ Alkmaar tickets

We're eight Norwegians going tio Alkmaar next year. Is it difficult to get tickets for the match between AZ and Ado Den Haag?

8 replies to this topic
TheHague
reviews: 164
1. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

Difficult question - the game certainly won't sell out, but due to the notoriety of Den Haag's supporters, there may well be security restrictions on the sale of tickets to those without AZ clubcards, in order to prevent Den Haag fans purchasing tickets in the AZ section. In order to be able to buy a clubcard you need to be resident in Holland.

I would suggest contacting the club directly, although Dutch football clubs are often disinterested in such requests, so don't be surprised if they do not reply !

At the moment there is no information released on the ticket sale for this game.

Oslo, Norway
2. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

Thank you.

We sent an email to the club, but haven't heard from them yet.

Funnily enough we got a hold of a Norwegian AZ-player on Twitter, and he thought we should be able to get tickets. Not so sure anymore. Will probably try to call the club.

Stockton-on-Tees...
3. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

Is they any az fans out there , that have a ticket stub from 05/06 when Middlesbrough played az at home. Me and my mates were at the game . I remember the game well as it was raining that night , and got soaking wet from the waist down from the water running off the tin roof. I have lost the stub from that game and would love to replace it . If anybody could help . I would gladly pay for it . I also remember the az fans singing Danny koo or something . To the tune of daddy cool.

Netherlands
reviews: 8
4. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

You can by 5 tickets with one clubcard, so you need 2 AZ Alkmaar fans to buy you the tickets. You can also try to get two clubcards. I can't find the rule that you should live inside the Netherlands and clubcards won't cost you anything, but you will be registered as an AZ Alkmaar fan for the next 5 years in the Netherlands.

Netherlands
reviews: 8
5. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

I remember the game against Middlesbrough too. It will be difficult to find tickets, because AZ fans with season cards just upload their cards and don't get any paper.

Preston, United...
6. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

I'm wanting to go to the AZ - Maccabi Haifa game. E-mailed the club but was told it is for AZ card holders only and they have stopped selling cards until December. What is the chance of getting a ticket outside the ground?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
7. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

I guess they were rooting for Danny Koevermans who entered in minute 77

www.voetbalstats.nl/opstelec.php?wid=1570

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
8. Re: AZ Alkmaar tickets

You could place a wanted ad here: marktplaats.nl/z/…

Reply to: AZ Alkmaar tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted