We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Which Eindhoven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lund, Sweden
Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Hi!

I'm travelling to a festival in Wachtebeke in August, and we have a very tight flight schedule to catch.

What I'm wondering, is if there is any way to travel from:

Craenendam 1/A

9185 Wachtebeke

Belgium

On Monday the 12th of August, from 00:00 sometime, and arrive at the EIndhoven Flightstation and catch the flight at 08:55 in the morning?

I found various help pages, but I couldn't figure out which station I was going to in Eindhoven. I know that there is a buss connecting the flightstation to the trainstation, but not which station. I don't mind if I have to take a taxi from Wachtebeke to Antwerp or anything like that either. Is there any way to know if they have additional busses during this festival? Going to the festival itself is during daytime on Friday 9th of August, and that will of course help us remember the route we took when going back. (Is it the same busslines and trainlines that go back and forth, like say, buss number 27 goes from Eindhoven Airport to Eindhoven Station, and vice verca?)

The main concern is, can I make it to the flight from the festival?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 72
1. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

The main concern is, can I make it to the flight from the festival? The earliest I can see you getting to Eindhoven Centraal is 08:57 and you need to be at the airport by around 08:15 so no you can't make this.

Lund, Sweden
2. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

And there is no way of getting close enough, and then go by cab? Like, take a taxi from Wachtebeke to some station that can get us to Eindhoven, or get to a station that is close enough to Eindhoven and take a taxi from there.

How much would a taxi between Wachtebeke and Eindhoven cost?

Is there any way there would be a means of transportation on Sunday evening? (As late as possible..)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

It is 140 km to Eindhoven. You would need to ask on a Belgian forum about a cab from there not on the Eindhoven forum.

At a guess I would say at €2 per km around the €300 mark would not be too far from it. There is no all night transport from some remote part of Belgium to a very small regional airport in the middle of the night, no. Especially on a Sunday. This is a classic case of booking a cheap flight and not researching how to get to the airport.

Where is it that you need to fly to?

Lund, Sweden
4. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

I haven't booked the flight yet, Cause i Am doing research... So there is no transportation from wachtebeke to eindhoven on sunday evening?

Going home to Sweden, and The flight went to Stockholm.

There is another alternative, sorry If I am asking this in the wrong forum, but is there any way of going to Brussels from Wachtebeke after midnight and arriving before 8 am?

Zeeuws Vlaanderen
reviews: 5
5. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

The problem is that, despite the vicinity of the Netherlands, Wachtebeke lies at a rather unfavorable spot to travel to the Netherlands. It lies adjacent to Zeelandic Flanders (where I live), a part of the Netherlands with no land connection to the rest of the country. So in your case I expect it to be easier to use Brussels as your airport. (Don't use Brussels South airport, which isn't Brussels at all, but Charleroi.) You can book a taxi transfer, which is far cheaper then taxis to Eindhoven.

Lund, Sweden
6. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Yeah that airport is called charleroi yeah.

Is there any way of travelling by buss from wachtebeke to charleroi? (or train) and is it possible to arrive before the plane departs at 08:35?

What Would a taxi cost, from wachtebeke (the festival) to charleroi airport? (Again, sorry If this is posted in the wrong subforum)

Does any of the taxi companies have a website where we can chat with them directly?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
7. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

There are no flights from Charleroi to Stockholm. I very much doubt that you can do this on a Monday morning from anywhere. There is a flight out of Brussels Intl on Brussels Airlines at 0900 but that is expensive.

Really though if you want info on Belgium then post there. You will likely get more up to date info.

Lund, Sweden
8. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Sure. What i meant is to Then travel from charleroi to Oslo. :) and If Getting to charleroi was easy.

I can go from Oslo to my honetown you see. Two of Us live in norway as well.

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
9. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Is it the Qontinent festival? They run their own buses (see website), but only on Monday afternoon. There even seem to be direct buses from Sweden: http://hardtours.se/tours/the-qontinent-2013/

There is a train leaving from Roosendaal at 5:21, and arriving at 6:27 in Eindhoven, with a change in Tilburg. Then you can be at the airport at 6:57. See www.9292ov.nl for details. if everything goes fine, it should just be enough time.

That leaves the Wachtebeke-Roosendaal part by taxi, which is still 80 km.

Lund, Sweden
10. Re: Can anyone help me find a route from Wachtebeke to Eindhoven

Yeah we know.

The busses to NL are too late as I take it.

We switched our minds, we'r going to another airport and travelling from Oslo instead. The price is gonna be be better that way. Thanks for everyones help.