We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eindhoven to Eichenring, Scheeßel

Which Eindhoven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malta
Eindhoven to Eichenring, Scheeßel

Hi there, I will be for a holiday in amsterdam in June, my friends and i would like to go to Hurricane Festival in Eichenring, Scheeßel, Germany. Is it easy enough to reach? and whats the best way for us to do so?

Thanks

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 131
1. Re: Eindhoven to Eichenring, Scheeßel

Hi there,

East of Bremen. Try www.bahn.de, Scheessel has a railway station; guestimate would be train leaving from Amsterdam Zuid station and then 2 changes and overall 6-7 hours travel. If it's from Eindhoven, count for 1 hour extra (train with transfer to Amersfoort or Deventer where the Germany train also attends.)

But if there's more than 2 of you hiring a car might turn out faster and cheaper, overall 4-5 hours travel then.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Edited: 10:22 am, April 03, 2012
malta
2. Re: Eindhoven to Eichenring, Scheeßel

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!! actually i was thinking of hiring a car we are goign to be 3-4. We will most probably go to amsterdam before the festival so its a good idea/we don't need to go down back to Eindhoven.

3. Re: Eindhoven to Eichenring, Scheeßel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 pm, June 19, 2013