We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Eindhoven

Which Eindhoven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv
Moving to Eindhoven

Hi,

I'm moving to the Netherlands in this upcoming August for studies in the University in Eindhoven and I'm looking for an apartment.

I'll appreciate your help in finding one

(by website, real estate agency..)

Thanks.

Eindhoven
1. Re: Moving to Eindhoven

I am Harry and looking for a person who can rent my room for the period of 3 months (i.e 07, 08 and 09. 2008) (two months: 07,08 are OK)

My room in details:

Price: 240 E per month (including Internet, gas, electricity and water). If you pay me 3 months once, than only 700 E is needed.

Area: the room of 15 m2.

Location: Wenckenbachstraat 45, 5621 HA, Eindhoven, the Netherlands (check out in Google Maps)

Room's furniture:u can use my stuff which is available.

- One office table

- One office chair (bureaustoel)

- One bed with blanket and 2 pillows

- One TV with cable

- One Internet cable and wireless

- 2 closets for clothes and other stuff (If u need more detail, email me)

House's furniture available: heating system, clothes washing machine, kitchen and bathroom, backyard

Moreover, if u want to travel during summer, u can use my bicycle.

2. Re: Moving to Eindhoven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 28, 2009