We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yeovil, United...
reviews: 1
Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Does anyone have a seating plan for the Andre RIEU Concert nights that I could have?

Thank you

Jim

24 replies to this topic
dublin
11. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Hi ho can I arrange pick up from this website in English? Can you recommend any hotels near the Maastricht square ;-)

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
12. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

We don't arrange any travel here. Just give advice.

When you say "the Maastricht square", can we assume you mean the Vrijthof? The closest hotels to there are the Derlon, Haas, Britannique and Annas but I very much doubt at this notice you will get in to any of those or any nearby hotel on the nights of the concerts.

You might be better to put your dates into a site such as booking.com, then check the location of anything that is available. There are good maps on that site.

dublin
13. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Hi thanks a million I have just found this one called Novotel Maastricht

is it near Vrijthof Square?

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
14. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

No, it is on the outskirts of town, on the other side of the river. About 40 minutes walk from the square.

You really need to look at a map, On this one you will see clearly where the Vrijthof is, pretty well in the middle of the map. Then if you go to a site such as booking.com you will be able to search for the hotels in that area. As I have alreay said, you may well struggle to get one close to the square itself as they tend to fill up early.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 7
15. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

I have tickets for the consert but was wondering is there a good place to sit and have dinner and view the consert ???

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
16. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Simple answer is no. If you go to one of the restaurants that are in the square you only get to see the concert on screens.

Your choice is either to eat or to watch the concert live. You can't do both.

Manchester, United...
17. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

hi just noticed that you always travel to the Andre Rieu concerts in Maestrcht from the uk, Can you advise the best way of getting there as we are struggling to find accurate information. Is it Ryan air from STANSTED that you use? We live near Manchester.Any other advice re good hotels near the concert square or travel gratefully appreciated,

regards an ANDRE RIEU FAN

NI
reviews: 6
18. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Will be in Maastricht tomorrow for Andrea Reiu . Can anyone recommend anywhere that we might be lucky to get a reservation for dinner before the show. Thanks

19. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone that has already been to the concerts could give me some info re the seating numbers? I'm looking to purchase seats in either Block B1 or B3 (middle blocks on left and right) The seating plan shown on the website only shows the actual blocks (as already mentioned above). I've selected seats in both Block B1 and B3 just to see what numbers I would be given. Both were for Row 18 - Block B1 was numbers 1 - 3 and Block B3 was numbers 18 - 20. I would really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on the numbering ie does 1 - 3 at Block B1 start from the left/restaurants and work its way in or does it start from the walkway/right and go towards the restaurants.

I look forward to hearing from someone if possible, I hope to book the tickets asap.

Thanks in advance :)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
20. Re: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.

See this map

http://i.marktplaats.com/00/s/NDY0WDQxMA==/z/s1wAAMXQfvlSgVHD/$_85.JPG

It seems with 18-20 you are a little bit closer to the middle if that's what you want

Edited: 8:08 am, November 20, 2013
Reply to: Vrijthof Square, Maastricht.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted