We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 6
Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

I'm sure I must be crazy to be asking so early but would really like to get to one of Andre's 'hometown' concerts -- at a table with dinner and fun. From the Forum here it is not clear whether I have to book with the restaurant only or whether I book through the Rieu site?? any idea -- all suggestions welcome. I suppose no dates yet??

127 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 34
111. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Thanks very much jan60

Really appreciate you coming back to me.

Cannot wait to go on Saturday

england
reviews: 3
112. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Yes you can. My husband and I did the "terrace arrangement" and the main concert area and both were fabulous. We took a drink with us as in the interval it is rather busy if you want to buy snacks or drinks and looks too much hassle so take your own definitely.

I must say both nights (Friday 5th and Sunday 7th July) were fantastic so you will have a fabulous time. The atmosphere was electric and the marching band at the beginning and end of the concert wonderful. Dutch people so friendly we were made most welcome. It was a wonderful "first time" experience of an Andre Rieu concert in his hometown.

Edited: 9:24 pm, July 12, 2013
UK
reviews: 34
113. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Thank you we are going tomorrow night. So excited. Appreciate you coming back to me.

ireland
reviews: 10
114. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Hi I hope to attend next year 2014 would be delighted with any tips ect we will be traveling from cork ireland

The Hague, The...
reviews: 94
115. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Andre Rieu Maastricht 11, 12, 13 July 2014

Google for it.

Cheapest seems www.4alltickets.eu , 155 euro for right in front of the stage.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
116. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

for the love of god!!....noooooooo!!!

The Hague, The...
reviews: 94
117. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

steve, we already know you don't like good music, It's NOT funny !

Rieu brings enormous joy to millions all over the world, like 20 sold out concerts in a huge hall in Sao Paulo. Delightful to see all those happy faces.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
118. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

metallica brings me joy dude...

berkshire
reviews: 9
119. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Have got concert ticket for 20th July 2014 and accommodation for 2 nights in hotel close to square. Was considering Ryanair from Stanstead to Maastricht on 19th July but am now unclear if Ryanair will be continuing this route after March. There is a list of their 2014 routes and the start dates but there appears to be no Stanstead to Maastricht. Has anyone got any clearer information to assist me? I will have to go the Eurostar route if no direct flight.

Zeeuws Vlaanderen
reviews: 5
120. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

What about flying to Duesseldorf airport. There is a train to Maastricht.

Reply to: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted