We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 6
Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

I'm sure I must be crazy to be asking so early but would really like to get to one of Andre's 'hometown' concerts -- at a table with dinner and fun. From the Forum here it is not clear whether I have to book with the restaurant only or whether I book through the Rieu site?? any idea -- all suggestions welcome. I suppose no dates yet??

127 replies to this topic
Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

No dates yet....way too early. They will probably be announced Feb/Mar. Keep an eye on Rieu's site.

You must have tickets to get onto the square, including the restaurants. My advice would be to decide on a date once they are announced then book a restaurant. The restaurants tend to get booked quite quickly. Tickets usually sell out for the Fri and Sat nights but if you are early enough you can usually get them without too much difficulty.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 6
2. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Thank you -- I see in previous posts that there were 2 restaurants named == Gios and Perreon -- are there any others? Does the restaurant matter -- is the atmosphere/view etc equal at all restaurants? Any help appreciated as we have become great fans -- he'll be in Dublin on 9th Dec -- sold out already!

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
3. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

There are loads of others but I have not much personal knowledge. Google is your friend in this respect. Let your mouse do the walking for you.

Midlands
reviews: 5
4. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

We went this year and it was fantastic. I would suggest getting a list together of the restaurants and contact details in advance so that you are ready to try and book as soon as it is possible to do so. You don't get a view from the restaurant but screens are all around and the atmosphere is terrific.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

hi

what to u mean by a ticket to get onto the square , is that a concert ticket,or another sort of ticket , because we want to attend but to sit at a table in a restaurant

thanx

birmingham
reviews: 7
6. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

would love to get a coach to go to see him next year...any and all tips welcome...

Shrewsbury, United...
7. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

We would also be very interested in a coach trip to see Andre. If you manage to get a hotel package including a coach, please let us know. We are in Stafford, and can travel to B'ham, or any reasonable distance.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
8. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

To be honest you are asking in the wrong place if you want to know about coach trips originating in the UK. You'll be better to google this from where you are.

BUT..... the dates are not announced yet and won't be until next year. You won't find anything before then.

birmingham
reviews: 7
9. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

will do but na had a word fro anyone...

my email is bevan_a1@sky.com

if you hear anything

cheers

tony

Bergen
reviews: 2
10. Re: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013

Andre Rieu concerts in Maastricht will be on 5, 6, and 7, July 2013. Ticket sales starts tomorrow 29. September.

Reply to: Andre Rieu in Maastricht in 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted