We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort McMurray...
reviews: 14
Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

Is there a train that runs from Maastricht into Spa for the Grand Prix?

We can purchase a parking pass but would prefer to take train and not battle the traffic (and contribute to the congestion).

thanks, in advance!

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

No, you'd need to take the train to Liege then change there. You will also have a subsequent change at Pepinster. All are slow trains I'm afraid.

You can get full detals here:

http://www.b-rail.be/main/E//

Fort McMurray...
reviews: 14
2. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

Yikes!! looks like we'd be better off to contribute to the traffic congestion and drive and park..... how unfortunate....

At least on race day, our tickets allow us to use a free bus from Maastricht to Spa - which we will forego our paid parking pass for, and utilize that service! We are all for not sitting in the heavy traffic.

Great Yarmouth...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

Hi We aare looking at doing the same as you for 2013 we are staying in Maastrict and trying to decied to us ethe shuttle bus or drive and park, do you have any tips that would be of use?

Thanks

Dave

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 41
4. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

Hi All,

I'm also staying in Maastricht for this years Grand Prix and will need to travel to Spa for Fri - Sun.

So would the general consensus be that a hire car and driving is the way to go.

Where do we find information on this Sunday shuttle?

Thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam
5. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

If you go by car, be aware of the notorious traffic jam after the race on sunday, on the A27 between Franchorchamps and Verviers/ Vise. It's better to take the A26 thru Liege, or wait a couple of hours.

saddleworth greater...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

I have booked aweekend ticket for my son and grandson but i didnt know how far away the airport is from the track. As A CONSEQUENCE THEY will not be able to watch the grand prix on sunday can anyone offer a paid lift for them to not ruin the weekend and waste all the money signed desperate mum

7. Re: Train service to Spa-Francorchamp for F1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 25, 2014