We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

Utrecht, The...
Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

I have to catch a ryan air flight from eindhoven airport. My flight is at 8 am so i think i would have to be at the airport by 6:30 am. Please let me know what would be best option for me to travel from utrecht to eindhoven?

6 replies to this topic
Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
1. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

On the nights from Friday to Saturday and from Saturday to Sunday there are night trains between Utrecht and Eindhoven. The last one leaves Utrecht at 3:55 and arrives in Eindhoven at 4:47. From there you would still need to take a taxi to the airport.

On any other day, earliest trains won't bring you on time to the airport. it would probably be cheapest to spend a night in Eindhoven. A taxi all the way from Utrecht will be more expensive than a night in a hotel.

In general, always check local transport when buying an early morning or late night (low budget) flight. Otherwise the cheapest flight might turn out not to be that cheap anymore when including costs for transportation or accommodation.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
2. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

You need the http://www.airexpressbus.com/ from the P+R Transferium Westraven. Bus leaves at 0500 and gets to the airport at 0600

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
3. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

Yes, I forgot about that one. However, the earliest bus runs at different times depending on the week day. The 5:00 bus only runs on Mondays and Fridays.

Edited: 1:17 pm, February 13, 2014
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
4. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

Oh right I only checked Friday. I never understand why people book flights this early in the morning and then think about how to get to the blooming airport.

Utrecht
reviews: 20
5. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

I can really recommend you the new hotel above the terminal for an early flight. It will cost you around 60 euros for two persons if you book online. Maybe not the cheapest option but definitely the most relaxed one.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
6. Re: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport

Didn't realise they had a hotel there at the airport now. Thanks for updating us.

Reply to: Best way to travel from Utrecht To Eindhoven Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted