We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holland pass

Which The Netherlands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caserta, Italy
Holland pass

Hello.

1. Can you tell me if in the Holland Pass is included Royal Palace and Anne Frank House in Amsterdam and De Haar Castle in Utrecht?

2. How many days can I use it on public transport?

I look forward to your reply.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 133
1. Re: Holland pass

Hi there,

1] Neither, sorry

2] The Blue ticket buys you a 24h card in ONE place/region, e.g. Amsterdam or Rotterdam. The red ticket often a 48h card. Trains are never included!

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Caserta, Italy
2. Re: Holland pass

I'll stay 10 days but not only in Amsterdam. So I have to change ticket in each city?

In the Holland Pass site says it's included public transports in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The haar.

Is there a ticket more than 48h and is included in the Holland Pass?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
reviews: 133
3. Re: Holland pass

Hi there,

The Holland Pass is not a pass giving direct access, it's a bunch of vouchers/coupons. And you choose to exchange those for museum entrance, or a 24-48h transport pass for a city or region, or whatever. No countrywide pass, sorry - and neither allowance for 48+ hour passes. Of course those exist from the individual companies for e.g. Amsterdam or Rotterdam, but no Holland Pass vouchers for them.

Could not find The Haar on their site, but if you found it please give the link or copypaste the contents...

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

4. Re: Holland pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 18, 2014