We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterhome

Which The Netherlands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Amsterhome

Hi,

Has anybody stayed with amsterhome apartments? Thinking of booking something but there are very little reviews on them online. The few which I can find aren't great so I'm a bit concerned... Any help would be much appreciated!

7 replies to this topic
Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 38
1. Re: Amsterhome

Never hear of them I'm afraid.

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Amsterhome

Beware big time!!! We booked them for last weekend. The whole company is big fraud! We (5 people) booked a spacious 2 bedroom apartment for 2 nights with them about a month ago. A week ago we hear that our apartment is not available, but we will be shifted to another apartment. Strange, but ok, at least we still have a place to stay. A week later we arrive at Schipol we receive a text message that the apartment is no longer available. They instead paid us about 40% of 1!! Room for 1!!! night in a hotel. We are 5 people... The story ends that we ended up paying 200eur more than the apartment would have cost us (a cancer convention took place in Amsterdam that weekend) with all of us 5 staying in the same bedroom for two nights. Hope you have not booked with them or paid any deposit!!! This is not a company this is pure fraud!

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: Amsterhome

Beware big time!!! We booked them for last weekend. The whole company is big fraud! We (5 people) booked a spacious 2 bedroom apartment for 2 nights with them about a month ago. A week ago we hear that our apartment is not available, but we will be shifted to another apartment. Strange, but ok, at least we still have a place to stay. A week later we arrive at Schipol we receive a text message that the apartment is no longer available. They instead paid us about 40% of 1!! Room for 1!!! night in a hotel. We are 5 people... The story ends that we ended up paying 200eur more than the apartment would have cost us (a cancer convention took place in Amsterdam that weekend) with all of us 5 staying in the same bedroom for two nights. Hope you have not booked with them or paid any deposit!!! This is not a company this is pure fraud!

Singapore, Singapore
4. Re: Amsterhome

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
5. Re: Amsterhome

thank you x 3

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 13
6. Re: Amsterhome

Booked an apartment with amsterhome via Housetrip as it was the cheapest option for such a large group of people. The apartment was fine for the group of 18 year olds we are(simply by the fact there was a roof), but many aspects were unacceptable...the apartment was full of mice, we would often come back to find them crawling over the kitchen counter tops! In addition the apartment was badly equipped, one of the beds broke the first time someone sat on it, there were plenty of flat screen t.vs but none of them worked. My advice would be if you are looking for a nice place to stay and don't mind paying a bit extra, don't choose Amsterhome. If you are on a budget and can hack a bit of grime, go for it. I have seen lots of reviews similar to pitch4k's one so I am not sure about the legitimacy of this company. Hope this is not too late

London, United...
7. Re: Amsterhome

Do not book through them! Their company is a complete fraud. I paid a deposit and booked an apartment through them only to realize that the owner did not receive the booking and we were left stranded. We had to stay in a hotel and pay 250 euros more. Their customer service is terrible! They do not reply to e-mails, do not call back. Avoid them at all costs

Reply to: Amsterhome
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted