We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beauvais, France
From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

I will be in Zurich at end of June. and want to plan 1 day for Mt Titlis, I'm confused to go by myself or by Viator. which one is worth with price and comfort? viator costs @ 315 chf. how much for myself?

Thanks for suggestions.

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 17
1. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

You can easily find out how much it will cost you, by adding the train ticket price www.rail.ch and the titlis cable car price www.titlis.ch. It comes to 170 CHF from zurich.

Beauvais, France
2. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

Thank you very much.

I checked the tickets, it comes approx same for both options.

Can I go with Viator, So as to have arranged tour and no hassle to search tickets, trains etc?

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
reviews: 3
3. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

>Can I go with Viator, So as to have arranged tour and no hassle to search tickets, trains etc?

I don't know what you need to search - it is so incredibly straightforward...

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 17
4. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

>>Can I go with Viator

Yes you can. You are hereby granted permission from this forum to tour Titlis using Viator ;)

I am not sure on what basis you did the comparison, but if you found the prices to be approx. same and are inclined to go with Viator, then just go for it. The scenery is not any different if you go by public transport or Viator !

Beauvais, France
5. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

Thanks to all of you...!

6. Re: From Zurich to Mt Titlis day tour - viator / myself

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 31, 2014