We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobility Scooter Hire - Berne, Swizterland

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guildford, United...
Mobility Scooter Hire - Berne, Swizterland

My wife and I are intending to make a trip to Berne in October 2012. Neither of us can walk long distances and use four-wheeled, electric mobility scootersin the UK and hoped we might be able to hire something similar whilst in Berne.

Please can you advise me whether this might be possible?

London
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 104
1. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire - Berne, Swizterland

You'd be best to post this in the Bern forum, as this is the Zurich forum.

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 126
2. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire - Berne, Swizterland

I suspect it is highly unlikely as even hiring wheelchairs here is not easy. best thing I can suggest is for you to ring one of the orthopedic firms in Bern and ask them. The only one I know personally is Kohler, on Spitalgasse. Try them - their number is +41 31 311 4040

I am sure they do not have scooters but might well know where to get one and also if they can be rented.

3. Re: Mobility Scooter Hire - Berne, Swizterland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 21, 2013