We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight cost from USA?

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
reviews: 19
Flight cost from USA?

Good day, and forgive this tedious question , as I am sure it's been ask often.

We are flying to Zurich this Fall, and have the flexibility to fly from Panama City, Fl. , Atlanta, Ga. or New Orleans.

What kind of prices are you finding from the southern States, and what airlines?

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Chance

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 126
1. Re: Flight cost from USA?

Sorry but the only person who can answer this question is - you! Look on the sites of airlines that fly trans-Atlantic (United, Delta, American, Swiss, BA etc) and see for yourself. And then try some of the sites that allow you to comparison shop and get budget fares - expedia is one. There are many others.

You also need to decide if you want to fly economy and if so on which airline to get the best service - from the point of view of someone living in Switzerland I can say that I would never, ever, fly on a US carrier as the service is terrible compared to that which one gets on airlines like Swiss, Emirates, Singapore and BA.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: Flight cost from USA?

In May, we took Amercan Airline which is alliance with British Airways.

Maybe you visit www.ba.com for further info

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
reviews: 6
3. Re: Flight cost from USA?

Hi, Chance, you can try a website called

www.kayak.com

and then use their fare alert. I would think Atlanta might be the least expensive but the only way to know is to do a search from each of the places within reason. Expect something around $1000 in economy. If you can fly on a Saturday, Tuesday or Wednesday as those are usually the least expensive days.

Hope this helps.

canada
reviews: 10
4. Re: Flight cost from USA?

Air France just drop off a sales flier into my email box. Seems they offer good prices to 5-6 destinations, mainly Mediterranean, but not Geneva nor Zurich. Check what they can offer you to Milan.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
reviews: 6
5. Re: Flight cost from USA?

Dawns on me - condor is the charter end of Lufthansa and go out of Ft Lauderdale to Geneva or Zurich via Frankfurt Might be a good one to try

www.condor.com

The entire list of their US airports comes up when you put your cursor on the from box.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
reviews: 265
6. Re: Flight cost from USA?

Try Swiss, they have a direct flight from MIA to ZRH and at the moment they have excellent fares for autumn dates. Just put the "I am flexible" in their search engine to get all the prizes.

7. Re: Flight cost from USA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, July 28, 2013