We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rochers-de-Naye Temperature in middle September

Which Montreux hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tehran
reviews: 2
Rochers-de-Naye Temperature in middle September

I want to go to high mountains with my 4 years old daughter and was wondering about the temperature there ?!

We are mostly on the ground with short sleeves and I was wondering what would we need ? something heavy or light to put on when we are on Rochers ?

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 126
1. Re: Rochers-de-Naye Temperature in middle September

The Rochers de Naye is not high. Arond 2200m. Expect temperatures to be about 8-10C cooler than Montreux. BUT this is greatly offset IF it is sunny. I would take a light anorak or sweater if it is warm in Montreux that day. And sunglasses!

London
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 104
2. Re: Rochers-de-Naye Temperature in middle September

The Rochers de Naye is not very high in altitude, summiting at about 2000m. I have been up in mid September when it was summertime and warm up top (and scorching below). However, it's difficult to predict weather this far ahead. If it's very hot by the lake you'll be fine up top, but it's always wise to have a light plastic raincoat. If it is unseasonably cold by the lake, take an extra layer with you.

3. Re: Rochers-de-Naye Temperature in middle September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 22, 2013