We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel in zermatt in july?

Which Zermatt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai
reviews: 21
which hotel in zermatt in july?

We are visiting for honeymoon in July - Zermatt for 3 nights. Prices we are getting similar for all 3 options.

We are confused amongst the 3 below mentioned hotels, someone please suggest

Unique Post

Romantik Julen

Europe Hotel Spa

rhode island
reviews: 103
1. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

I have stayed at the Julen and can recommend it. Good location, food and rooms. Book with a view of the Matterhorn.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

We stayed in Garni Testa Grigalast hotel mth.

Only 5 minutes from station with tidy room and good breakfast.

You can ask for a room which having a bacony with Matherhorm view.

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 126
3. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

I have heard nothing but good things about the Julen and it is a very old hotel, very nice!

For the last 45+ years I have stayed at the Metropol. It was a 3 star when I started staying there and is now upgraded to a 4*. On the banks of the river and you can hear it rushing by all night from your room. the majority of rooms are south facing with nice balconies and a "drop dead" view of the Matternorn. Added to all this it has a lovely small spa and great indoor pool with picture window view of the Matterhorn. it is family run - when I fisrt stayed there, the parents were running it. Now the son and his wife run it. And very well too!!

San Diego...
reviews: 10
4. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

We just stayed at Le Petit Hotel and loved it. Great roof top terrace with view of the Matterhorn. Breakfast was great. Room was small but the bathroom was very modern. The price was right. We were there on May 28th and 29th.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 119
5. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

Another hotel not to be dismissed is The Alpenhof.

I always have stayed there and love it!

6. Re: which hotel in zermatt in july?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, December 15, 2013