We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lace Como vs Lugano

Which Lugano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 10
Lace Como vs Lugano

My husband and I are planning a 1 week driving trip in Europe, and have 2-3 nights to spend at either Lake Como or in Lugano. Both of these are on our route. Can I get some advice/ feedback on whether one is better than the other. We have not been to either of these 2 regions; although we have been to the Swiss alps and also to other parts of Italy

4 replies to this topic
Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
reviews: 57
1. Re: Lace Como vs Lugano

Just a personal choice but I much prefer Lugano to Lake Como. Its a beautiful elegant city surrounded by amazing scenery.

Lugano, Switzerland
2. Re: Lace Como vs Lugano

Dear Joanne,

we thank you for your message and it would be a pleasure to welcome you in Lugano. We suggest you to have a look at our website www.luganoturismo.ch where you can find useful information to plan your stay in our beautiful region. For any further information do not hesitate to contact us at info@luganoturismo.ch.

We really hope to have the possibility to welcome you in Lugano.

Best regards

InfoTeam

3. Re: Lace Como vs Lugano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, January 18, 2014

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
reviews: 1
4. Re: Lace Como vs Lugano

As a personal opinion,

Lugano must stay in for 2 nights. Como just drive to it for a coffee or lunch.

Enjoy

Reply to: Lace Como vs Lugano
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted