We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.

Which Lugano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.

May have a chance for a 1-2 week stay at the lake next year. Have seen on some sites for the lake that people have scuba dived there. As my wife and I are keen divers, this may be somewhere different to try whilst there.

Does anybody know anything about where you may be able to do this, is there a dive centre or club nearby, also water temperatures, what sort of life is in the lake?

Grateful for any help

3 replies to this topic
Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
reviews: 6
1. Re: Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.

Hi, one of our regulars here is a diver (Swissdiver) but he travels frequently so may be away for a bit. You might try sending him a PM.

Lugano, Switzerland
2. Re: Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.

Good Morning,

we thank you for your interest about lake Lugano region. We suggest you to have a look at our website to check the differents sport activites on the lake. There is a section dedicated to the underwater sports. Please visit the following link: luganoturismo.ch/en/…underwater-sport.aspx.

Best Regards

InfoTeam

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 270
3. Re: Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.

Jef,

I didn't dive in Lugano, but did it in other Swiss lakes. Honestly, there is not much to see in general. And the water is cold. But, close to Lugano, there is one of the best dive sites in Europe! Have a look at:

padi.com/blog/…

www.tenero-tourism.ch/en/201/diving.aspx

So not really deep diving, but the colours are magic! Also timing is important. To find more, search for Verzasca diving.

Enjoy!

Reply to: Scuba Diving Lake Lugano.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted