We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Moritz

Which St. Moritz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottinghamshire
reviews: 8
St. Moritz

I will be going on a day trip from como to st.moritz in april. What do I wear .Is it boots and wellies.Thick jumpers?

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
reviews: 264
1. Re: St. Moritz

Dont know what wellies is, but books could be a good idea. To be sure, check weather nearer to date. This also depends what you intend to do. In April, fresh snow is possible, last year we had spring temperatures and a lot of sun this time of year. You never know in the mountains. Thick jumpers? Better dress in layers so you can add and remove according to the temperature you feel. With the dry mountain climate, you dont feel cold as in a humid climate and April sun is already warming.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
reviews: 264
2. Re: St. Moritz

Sorry, I ment to write boots of course, not books - but you can take books as well, it's so romantic sitting by a log-fire and reading a book.

Nottinghamshire
3. Re: St. Moritz

Thank you. This has been helpful.

Christchurch, New...
reviews: 44
4. Re: St. Moritz

Going to be in Varenna for 8 days in June, would a day trip to St Moritz be worth considering

Nottinghamshire
5. Re: St. Moritz

Most definitely. St. Moritz is a very small town and nothing much there, but take the Bernina Express up from Tirano and you will experience 2hours of sheer delight. I wouldn't have missed this for the world

Perth, Australia
reviews: 12
6. Re: St. Moritz

"Most definitely. St. Moritz is a very small town and nothing much there, but take the Bernina Express up from Tirano and you will experience 2hours of sheer delight. I wouldn't have missed this for the world"

What do you mean by 2 hrs of sheer delight?

7. Re: St. Moritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 22, 2013