We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski conditions in april?

Which St. Moritz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
beatrixkiddo29
ski conditions in april?

Hello,

I will be in Switzerland for a week between April 13th and 20th and was thinking about going to St. Moritz during the last 3-4 days of my vacation for a ski trip. I've always been to St. Moritz in January or February so I do not know what to expect about the weather, would it actually be worth going during these dates??

Thanks!

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
reviews: 264
1. Re: ski conditions in april?

The weather actually is like it is usually in April, lunatic. You can have bright sun and blue sky and an hour after that it is snowing or raining. At the moment we have snow in the mountain and rain in the village. Skiing conditions are still perfect. Corviglia closes for the season this weekend. For opening of the other areas, see www.bergbahnenengadin.ch. Some hotels will be open for the whole period, whereas most of them are closing these days as well. If you decide for skiing, you will really have fun on uncrowded mountains this time of year.

2. Re: ski conditions in april?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, September 25, 2009