We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days in Wengen in September

Which Wengen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 4
4 days in Wengen in September

Hi- I am staying in Wengen for 4 days from Sep7-Sep10. Anyone stayed during this time before? What is the weather like? Will it be cold and rainy? In case of rain, what else is there to do other than hiking. Also, how dangerous are the hiking trails? Are there signs to follow? I am traveling on my own so dont wanna get bored if the weather is bad. Thanks for advice.

New Brunswick Canada
reviews: 48
11. Re: 4 days in Wengen in September

Love to have your 30 pages on the Wengen area.

Planning strip there late September. Looks like you are a veteran of that part of Switz.

Jim

San Jose, CA
Destination Expert
for Wengen, Jungfrau Region
reviews: 30
12. Re: 4 days in Wengen in September

Hi Jim

Very happy to send it to you but it is so long I can't send it via TA methods, must have your email address and send it to you that way.

Received your PM and responded to that, you need to send me your address via PM so I can get it to you. Don't post your email address up on the public forum.

New York City, New...
reviews: 4
13. Re: 4 days in Wengen in September

Hi Guys! I just wanted to thank everyone for all the help. I am back from my awesome vacation in Switzerland. Wengen was a highlight. I did many good hikes and the nature is just mind-blowing. All your help was extremely useful. And the weather ended up being sunny all the time i was there! Again, thanks so much!

14. Re: 4 days in Wengen in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, October 05, 2012