We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Murren

Which Murren hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 1
3 days in Murren

We are 3 (me, my wife and our 4 yrs old daughter) and reaching Zurich from Dubai on 27th May at around 2:00pm. We have booked at City Hotel Zurich for a night. next morning we intend to go to Lucerne (Booked a night at Hotel ETAP) and then next morning planning to head to Murren for 3 nights (booked at Hotel Alpenruh) and will be back to Zurich to catch the flight back to Dubai at 22:00 on 2nd June.

Can someone suggest us what will be the best way to reahc our hotel in Zurich from Airport and how best do we spend our rest of day doing some sightseeing in and around the city.

How best we can spend our short time in Lucerne (is it advisable to take a trip to Mt. Pilitus or Rigi) or shall we stick with one of the lake cruis trip. what is the best time for us to leave to Lucerne from Zurich. I guess train is most advisable.

After a night and a day in Lucerne we will head to Murren and stay there for 3 night and 3 days. Is this duration is enough for us to catch the glimse and experianec of the Alps mountains and also do soem sort of sight seeing in and around Interlaken?

And lastly what sort of clothing shall we carry with us for this time of the year. This is our first time to Europe.

Any help/tips will be highly appreciated.

1. Re: 3 days in Murren

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, November 19, 2010