We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

Rochester, Michigan
reviews: 2
Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

Four of us will be visiting the Jungfrau area in September, and thought we will buy the promotional 2 for 1 passes. Can anybody recommend a reliable website that we can go to buy these tickets from. Found http://www.regiopass-berneroberland.ch/ difficult to use and did not give the option to but 2 for 1 passes. Thanks.

Wimborne Minster...
Destination Expert
for Lugano
1. Re: Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

>difficult to use and did not give the option to but 2 for 1 passes.

?

www.regiopass-berneroberland.ch//home-en

…myswitzerland.com/userdata_regiopass.php…

Rochester, Michigan
2. Re: Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

Thanks, SW. It appears that one can not buy these 2 for 1 tkts on line. I wonder if they will be available for purchase in Switzerland when we are there.

Wimborne Minster...
Destination Expert
for Lugano
3. Re: Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

The two sites I gave you are confusing. The STS site says 'Note: This promotion is available only online and is not being sold at the counter desks.' However the BORP site says 'The regional pass can be purchased at the Reisezentrum BLS or at rail or boat ticket offices or from travel agencies.'

As the BLS issue it I would rely in their information. If you have any doubts then I recommend you send them an e-mail.

www.bls.ch/e/unternehmen/kontakt.php

4. Re: Berenese Oberland Regional Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 25, 2013