We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interlaken OST - Jungfrajoch

Which Interlaken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Interlaken OST - Jungfrajoch

Hi there....

We've booked a vacation for France-Swiss using a Europass (France-Swiss) and we'll be staying at Interlaken so we can visit Jungfruajoch - its the first time we're visiting Europe. I'm trying to book a train ticket for the Jungfraujoch and it seems Europass are entitled to 25% discount but when i try to buy the ticket at the http://shop.jungfrau.ch/en/bergbahn website I cannot get an option to select disc. for Europass - any suggestion on how this purchase can be made or am I at the correct website.

Cheers........

Wimborne Minster...
Destination Expert
for Lugano
reviews: 2
1. Re: Interlaken OST - Jungfrajoch

If you complete the page at your link and click 'Search' on the next page you will see a box marked 'Reduction'. Click on the drop down box and you will get the Eurail option.

The advice however is not to pre-book. Not only is this not necessary, if the weather is poor you will have wasted a lot of money. Buy your ticket on the day if the weather is fine and clear. The price will be the same and tickets do not 'sell out'.

W. Palm Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Murren, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland
reviews: 4
2. Re: Interlaken OST - Jungfrajoch

I agree. Never pre book travel to any of the high mountain attractions. The mountain weather is very unpredictable.

3. Re: Interlaken OST - Jungfrajoch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 26, 2014