I plan to spend two days in Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen in end April.
1) Does BLM funicular run from Lauterbrunnen to Murren in end April?
2) Does train run from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen in end April ?
3) What are the things to do besides skiing in Murren and Wengen in end April ?
4) Since the cable cars to Schynige Platte, Gimmelwald do not function in end April, and we are not very good hikers, how can we get scenic views from the Eiger, Monch, Jungfrau and Lauterbruennen valleys?
5) Are there simpler and scenic hiking trails (approx 1 hour) from Murren, Wengen and Grindelward.