We would like your kind attention and advice for our May visit to Bernese Oberland.
Arriving in Interlaken in the late evening
- set off early morning to Jungfraujoch, with Good Morning Ticket
- descend Jungfraujoch by 12pm and to visit Grindelwald
- visit Lauterbrunnen, Trummelbach falls and Staubbachfalls.
- onwards to Murren & Wengen
- cruise on Lake Brienz with stops at Iseltwald and Giessbach.
- cruise on Lake Thun
- visit Beatenberg in the noon with a hiking trail of Niederhorn–Flösch–Vorsass – Bodenalp –Riedboden–Beatenberg Station
1) Day 2
Where can we get this Good Morning Ticket?
Does it mean we can MUST take the first outbound train at 6.35am from Interlaken OST?
3) Hiking is just optional. If we do not do it, then would have more time to split the other activities or just to explore Interlaken. How would you suggest?
And by the way, we have a Swiss Pass.
Thank you very much