We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

Which Lucerne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

First time visitor to Switzerland. Will be in the lucerene area for 3 days. Which mountain execursion to take Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis or Mt Rigi?

Mt Titlis - Has a revolving cable car and this is one thing attracted me, but still not sure.

FYI- I will be also visiting Mt Jungrau on the later part of my trip, so I would like to choose a mountain execursion which is little bit different from Mt Jungrau.

Thanks in advance

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
reviews: 164
1. Re: Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

Hi dchinvar

Every mountain excursion in Switzerland will be different from the other. You can find a lot of information on part 6 of the Top Questions about Lucerne (right side of your actual screen). There is nothing I could add.

pore

Boston...
2. Re: Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

Thanks Pore...

I looked at the top questions about Lucerne,. All the mountains looks beautiful .. Since mt Titlis is covered with snow all around ..me coming from Boston not so craze about snow .. So I will go with mt Rigi .. I believe you also like mt Rigi ( saw your personal preference in other forms)

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
reviews: 164
3. Re: Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

Excellent choice, congratulations. I hope you will have clear weather.

pore

4. Re: Mt Pilatus or Mt Titlis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 22, 2014