We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time for One!

Which Lucerne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island
reviews: 56
Time for One!

Which is the better choice, Mt. Pilatus or Mt.Rigi?

Thanks.

Garmisch-Partenkirch...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland, Montreux, Oberammergau, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
reviews: 26
1. Re: Time for One!

Hi mrsbz,

Better for what?

Better views?

Better hiking?

Better restaurant?

Better activities?

Better actractions?

Better connections?

Let us know what you're looking for, and we'll help you get there!

s

Long Island
reviews: 56
2. Re: Time for One!

All of the above. Both of these sites are offered as 1/2 day excursions and I wanted to know from people who have been, which would they choose. I am certain that the views are magnificant from either location and I probably won't be disappointed in either but I thought I would put it out to the experts who may have been to both places and have an opinion. Thanks so much all!!!

Switzerland
reviews: 19
3. Re: Time for One!

Pilatus: If you just want to go to the top of a mountain and enjoy the view without much walking around, go here.

Rigi: If you want to do some nice hiking, walking in green fields with brown Swiss cows and get a feeling of Switzerland's culture, go here.

4. Re: Time for One!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 25, 2009