We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

Which Engelberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ahmedabad, India
Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

I am in process of booking apartment in engelberg,.eugenia haus. this will fit our group and requirement. however this is 1 km away from train station and on height. owner said u will get taxi from station at arnd20 CHF and will take 5 minutes to reach. my concerned is do we get taxi easily there? even during late evening or night hours ? or do we have to wait too long for the same.

i will appreciate your inputs.Thank you.

Luxembourg
reviews: 28
1. Re: Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

Taxis are on standby at the station when trains arrive. Even late at night or call one. titlis-taxi.ch/downloads/preisliste-titlis-t…

Ahmedabad, India
2. Re: Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

Thank you so much.I checked website and it confirms what u said.

Woburn...
3. Re: Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

taxi from zurich to engelberg and the cost>?

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
4. Re: Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

From Zürich to Engelberg the distance is 85 kms. A taxi for such a long ride will cost an arm and a leg. Take the train.

5. Re: Need information regarding local taxi in engelberg.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, February 06, 2013