We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pulau Ubin...
Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet

Hi,

This is my first time in Europe.

I have booked a flight from Geneva to Copenhagen on the 22nd of June, Sunday, leaving at 10.40am, and arriving it at 12.40pm.

However, I am unable to see which airport I am flying from and which I am landing at. I assume it should be Geneva International Airport to Copenhagen Kastrup Airport. Any confirmation on this?

Also, I am thinking that a flight at 10.40am is early, especially on a Sunday morning. Any advice on when I should reach the airport? And whether it is possible to actually stay over at the airport from the previous night?

Thanks in advance!

Keith from Singapore

3 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for Verbier
reviews: 155
1. Re: Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet

Yes - those are the airports.

Geneva airport is not 24hr. It closes at night and it is not possible to sleep there (if that's what you meant). There have been some questions on the forum about this…. It's not permitted. Some people seem to try. But you risk to be moved on by security.

That flight isn't early - if you are checking luggage arrive at 9.00/9.15. Latest 9.30 if you just have hand baggage. Public transport should be available at such an hour unless you come from a long distance that morning.

Pulau Ubin...
2. Re: Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet

That's great. I am planning to stay in Geneva so it should be no problem.

Thanks!

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 364
3. Re: Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet

Public transport: do take a free ticket before leaving the luggage hall (right before customs): 80 minutes to go to your hotel by bus or train. Then at the hotel, you'll be given free public transport passes for Geneva, also valid on the little yellow shuttle boats ("Mouettes"). And this can be of help:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188057-c127289/Genev…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188057-s1/Geneva:Swi…

Reply to: Flight from geneva to copenhagen on easyjet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted