We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants very close by to Geneva Metropole Swissotel?

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 130
Restaurants very close by to Geneva Metropole Swissotel?

Would like to have suggestions for restaurants for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner close to Metropole Swissote, other than the hotel F&B outlets.

Mom may not be able to walk much,

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 130
11. Re: Restaurants very close by to Geneva Metropole Swissotel?

Lipp looks just find...should I ask hotel to book a table first for 15th?

for the Escalade, are there pop=up store or eateries around old town?

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
reviews: 126
12. Re: Restaurants very close by to Geneva Metropole Swissotel?

The vieille ville will be jam packed on Sunday. There are some cafés and restaurants there but reservations are most likely necessary. Best to eat around "les rues basses" - or the lower part of Geneva near the lake where your hotel is.

I don't know what a pop up store is... maybe a street vendor? If so I can't remember seeing any in Geneva but then I haven't been to the Escalade for some time...

13. Re: Restaurants very close by to Geneva Metropole Swissotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 12, 2014