We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from Geneva to Sallanches

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
train from Geneva to Sallanches

Hallow, i arrive to Geneva 4/07/2013 at 18;30 ,can you help me to find out , what time leave train to Sallances ?

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
reviews: 3
1. Re: train from Geneva to Sallanches

www.sbb.ch/en

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 307
2. Re: train from Geneva to Sallanches

One of Geneva train stations is currently closed for several years for full reconstruction. As a result, a train ride to Sallanches would take 2 1/2 hour to 3 hours with several changes. Two alternatives exists: buses and private or shared transfers. Details are on tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188057-i389-k6091… Please note though the last bus leaves before your arrival time, and the last train right after (so you won't make it). There is however a rather complex solution leaving the airport at 20:05 that you can find on the website given by altamiro. Other than that, either you spend the night in Geneva or you take a private transfer.

3. Re: train from Geneva to Sallanches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 05, 2014