We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geneva airport Hotel

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boulder
reviews: 6
Geneva airport Hotel

I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel on September 10 th near the airport in Geneva in order to make our flight home on the 11 .

I welcome any suggestions. Thank you.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 307
1. Re: Geneva airport Hotel

While I don't have any specific recommendation, this tool on the Geneva Tourism website might help you as you can select a maximum distance from the airport: www.geneve-tourisme.ch/index.php…

Also given the fact trains are linking the airport's train station and Geneva centre in 7 minutes several times per hour (detailed schedule on www.rail.ch), you might also consider hotels near the main train station ("Cornavin").

2. Re: Geneva airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 16, 2013