We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short term appartment in Basel

Which Basel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basel, Switzerland
reviews: 6
Short term appartment in Basel

Hello everyone,

I am starting a new job in Basel on the 6th of January 2014. I am looking for a short term appartment just to get started for 2-3 months in Basel or around. After that I would like to rent something for permament.

I saw one post already similar to mine but its very old and only one link worked from the answers. However, the apaprtments over there are very expensive.

Can somebody advice something else?

Thanks a lot!

Schindellegi...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Short term appartment in Basel

http://www.immoscout24.ch/en/find/ might be a site to start with - some offers are for short term rental.

Try also to get some help or at least information from your future employer.

But true: apartments and houses have become overpriced in most of Switzerland the last decades.

Basel, Switzerland
reviews: 6
2. Re: Short term appartment in Basel

Thanks for the response :) I was hoping that more people would answer :) I am still working on the appartment, its not easy to find anything short term

Oxford, United...
3. Re: Short term appartment in Basel

Hello!

I am starting a job near Basel on the 3rd Jan and have been using the website www.ums.ch, which offers short term furnished apartments and also www.airbnb.com although neither have particularly cheap options I'm afraid. At the moment my agency have set me up with a single hotel room but am on the lookout for somewhere my partner and son can come stay too!

Best of luck in the new role and hope you find somewhere to stay soon.

4. Re: Short term appartment in Basel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Basel