We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

Which Switzerland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 21
Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

Hi,

I travelled this evening from Milan to Luzern via Olten. We took 6:25pm train no. 9732 from Milan to Basel. We were a group of 4 in coach 5 (seats 61,62,63,68). I had a black backpack which was kept in the overhead baggage rack but it seems someone accidentally took it with them. It has my camera (Canon EOS 650D) with pics from our last 1 week in Rome and Venice. I think I last saw it before Brig. The black backpack is of 'Mizuno' brand. It's a very long shot but if any of the fellow travellers accidentally took my bag and are visiting this forum then I will really appreciate if they could contact me in my phone +65 90627529. 

Thanks in advance. 

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
reviews: 164
1. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

Hi A_Guy_80

That's a pitty and I am very sorry for you. Did you already go to the lost and found counter at the railway station? They often can help.

pore

Luxembourg
reviews: 30
2. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

I lost my camera in Lucerne and someone suggest I go to the lost and found office in the police station and there it was , paid 10 % finders fee plus 16 CHF administration cost.

Singapore
3. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

Yeah it's such a pity. Have lodged a report with lost and found office as well as a police complaint do now can only hope for the best :|

Wimborne Minster...
Destination Expert
for Lugano
reviews: 2
4. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

A_Guy_80

Hope you have the same success as this poor guy!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switze…

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
reviews: 265
5. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

or as this one:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34345-i53-k555789…

Try it with the link mentioned - perhaps not very useful for Europe, but give it a try anyway!

Singapore
6. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

Thanks Guys. Unfortunately no luck for me. Wish somebody could just send me the pics.

7. Re: Lost my camera on Milan-Basel train today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 12, 2013