We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Stalla?

Which Assisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
reviews: 1
La Stalla?

Considering a dinner at La Stalla for our group, any thoughts good or bad?

Italy/Alaska
reviews: 29
1. Re: La Stalla?

I ate at La Stalla for the first time yesterday for a lunch.

Frankly, I wouldn't recommend it for people who do not speak Italian. It was difficult for us to figure out what was going on - having to deal with self-service, colored tickets, different windows to pick up our food, setting our own table, etc.

The food was generally good. I've had better. Grilled meats, (the grilled sausage was especially good)- veggies, pasta. The pasta - Ok but nothing I'd write home about. Prices - 10 Euro for a skewer of two small pieces of fatty rib and two sausage. 10 Euro for a skewer of four small sausages.

I did speak to one of our other forum members who said that she had dinner at La Stalla last summer and they did have waiters, delivery to the table, etc. So it is a possibility that dinners are served and lunches are self-service.

We'll give them a call to confirm service and post the answer.

2. Re: La Stalla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, October 05, 2012